Saturday, September 28, 2019

Day 6, 2nd day at Badlands National Park

I feel good about my decision to stay over an extra day at Badlands. It was a needed respite for both of us; we avoided having to break and set up camp in the rain; we delayed our arrival at Yellowstone by one day, meaning we will not arrive there until the snows have stopped; and i got some reading in at last. I think as a rule i will try to work in one of these off-days every week.

Not much else to report about the day. If there are two words to describe it, they are "slow motion." Two other words might be windy and cold.

Time to try out my repaired mattress to see if the repair held. I will report tomorrow.

Ed and Donner, from the road

1 comment:

  1. great posts ed, as always. glad you're both enjoying the trip . but i wish your mattress would have been damaged by some vigorous "exercises" with a playboy playmate. rez

    ReplyDelete